Monday, October 12, 2015

010 Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Super Heros - Drax

010 Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Super Heros - Drax  photo DSC_7344_zpsulqo1kkt.jpg  photo DSC_7427_zpswylm7aiw.jpg  photo DSC_7433_zps8hyyelye.jpg  photo DSC_7435_zpskcjtjaab.jpg  photo DSC_7437_zps4lbpadwl.jpg I already made my new found love for GOTG known in a previous post, so I will spare you the gushing again. But, I will take this moment to say how impressed I was with Dave Bautista's performance in the movie. Sure, it wasn't Shakespeare, but he held his own. Drax had a few of the laugh out loud moments in the film, but also could back it up with being a total bad ass. I do hope to see more of him in the sequel. The figure itself is stylized in the vein of all the Infinity figures. I'm very impressed with the how much personality flows through on this sculpt, it really looks amazing. I can not stress how awesome these figures are in terms of a cool representation of a character, regardless of the video game connection; these figures make perfect desk accoutrements and will have a place in my collection well after the video game is forgotten. Pros: Awesome sculpt and representation, the base hides the "tech" Cons: Like all Infinity figures this is a static figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment